We are looking for a talented Junior Multimedia Designer who is skilled in print and digital to join our company and our growing creative team.
This is a really exciting time for our company’s marketing team, with an increased volume of our event portfolio we are looking for a highly motivated Junior Multimedia Designer with a creative skillset to work across our broad range of projects. Ambitious candidates with a good eye for detail who are enthusiastic about excellent design will excel in this role.
- Work as part of the marketing team, collaborate with writers, designers, marketing managers and product specialists in the development of digital, print and media design materials.
- Control, manage & improve data sheets, used in everyday work.
- Daily event updates in digital brochures & websites.
- Design digital materials: banners (for social media, media, websites, mailshot marketing, google advertisements), proposals, brochures, documents.
- Help with the preparation of event print materials: business cards, brochures, catalogues, big banners, stands.
- Create media materials: advertising videos, event video post-production.
- Create visual design compositions with a focus on strengthening brand experiences at every touchpoint.
- The ideal candidate will have a degree in graphic design or a similar design qualification.
- Skills in Adobe Creative Suite (and other relevant software) are essential to this role.
- Basic understanding of WordPress.
- Attention to detail is paramount.
- Ability to cope with important routine tasks and create content within sometimes tight deadlines.
- Ability to self-manage multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent time management skills.
- A passion for design.
Please send CV/Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Collect, filter quantitative and qualitative data for marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, email and web)
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update the company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Help organise marketing events
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Good verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
Please send CV to email@example.com
• Searching for new clients (companies working in energy and maritime sectors);
• Working with existing clients (determining client needs, informing them about upcoming events);
• Attracting clients to events, carrying out negotiation processes (by phone, email, LinkedIn);
• Analyzing companies working in energy and maritime segments;
• Conversing and negotiating with representatives of global leading energy and maritime companies (Statoil, Texaco, Shell, Texas LNG, BP, DFDS, Maersk, Stena Line and the like) in English (knowing other languages is an advantage).
• A job in a professional, international and friendly collective;
• Seminars led by professionals with work experience in major international companies;
• Career opportunities;
• Business trips to our events and office branches in other countries;
• Competitive salary based on results.
Requirements for a candidate:
• Higher education (can be a student);
• Excellent English language skills;
• Great communication skills, tenacity, motivation;
• Results orientation;
• Experience in B2B sales – a major advantage.
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org